Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Tuesday, August 08, 2006 @ 11:32 PM
i realised my blog is getting useful lately. i can only relate my feelings here? thankfully only one person reads it, my one only true best friend :] anyway i talked to tracey bout' our quarells. there's so many that i can't even treat her as my bestfriend anymore.haha, yeah we went through alot.getting lost,going oversea tgt,getting scolded tgt and stuff. it was great yeah. but yar.i started crying out again. i didn't know why. im getting so emotional lately. brrah.probably due to the sudden rapid increase of problems. i suddenly feel like living alone in this worlddddddd.dammit. i dont wanna be emo. so wrong. im so sad and angered i dont wanna type anymore.
im pretty petrified does anyone truly cares? i seek for love
|